It was a very beautiful red carpet at the 2010 Grammy awards last night. If you missed it, that’s okay because I picked out some of the best looks of the night. My favorite looks at the Grammy’s red carpet had futuristic glamour, unique necklines, and sexy, modern gowns. Check out who made the list for Best Dressed at The 2010 Grammy Awards!
- Beyonce– With the most wins of the night, the starlet is seen wearing a Stephane Rolland gown, Casadei Heels, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
- Fergie– Fergie is stunning in a blue Emilio Pucci mini dress, Kwiat cuff, Jessica Robinson jewelry, Le Silla sandals, and a jeweled Judith Leiber clutch. Lately, I’ve seen Fergie in Emilio Pucci at several red carpet events. She surely is a fan of his and I’m sure he is of her. Maybe a collaboration sometime in the future?
- Jennifer Lopez– JLo looks gorgeous in this silver chain Versace gown.
- Mary J Blige– So happy to see her in some color and her dress is another unique cut-out neckline that I adore. The R&B star brights up the right carpet in a fuschia Gucci gown with a Gucci clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
- Lady Gaga– With Lady Gaga you wonder, “What is she going to pull of next?” She surely gave us an eye-popping look in this futuristic, Armani prive dress with towering, sparkly heels.
- Miley Cyrus– Love her futuristic, rocker-chic style. Miley is wearing a short teal Herve Leger by Max Azria dress, Judith Leiber clutch, and gladiator sandals. Love it!
- Pink– Now this is a change. Pink giving us old-hollywood glamour? She looks amazing in a crystal-encrusted Tony Ward haute couture gown, Judith Leiber clutch, and Neil Lane diamond jewelry worth 2.5 million dollars. Wow!
- Taylor Swift– She brings extreme glamour in this shimmery blue KaufmanFranco gown, platinum and diamond jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz. I love the neckline of this dress!
BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT
I gotta give it up to Rihanna for this look. She is simply amazing in this high-neck white Elie Saab couture gown with Neil Lane diamond jewelry. Another unique neckline that’s gorgeous and I love the feather details of the dress. She looks fabulous!
Beyonce changed three times at the Grammy’s and even though she didn’t wear this look down the carpet, I thought her dress was funky and cool. She looked fierce in a Atelier Versace studded leather dress with the matching studded boots. My favorite on-stage outfit of the night!
Check out more Grammy beauty and style changes!!