I missed out on watching the MTV Movie Awards this year, but nothing can tear me away from watching the red carpet coverage. So, who shined at this fun-filled event? What were the hottest trends? These 8 ladies surely made a statement and ruled the red carpet.
Best Dressed Celebs!
- Emma Stone looked sweet and chic in this Bottega Veneta dress with black overlay. Accessories- Bottega Veneta clutch and satin Casadei pumps.
- Leighton Meester sparkled in this sequined embellished Balmain mini dress and silver ankle wrapped heels.
- Kristen Stewart also stepped out in Balmain dress but went more for a rocker-chic look. With smokey eyes, multiple rings, and a rocker-like hairstyle to add to her look, she’s pure perfection.
- Reese Witherspoon was a blonde-bombshell in this animal print, body-hugging number.
- Harry Potter star Emma Watson looked gorgeous in this Marchesa mini dress.
- Selena Gomez stepped out alone (no Justin?) in this sophisticated Giambattista Valli mini dress.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went bold in this all-over animal print dress.
- Blake Lively was glowing at the awards in this cobalt blue, body-conscious sheath. Love the bangles too!
Seems like the mini was definitely the look of the night. Who was your favorite at the MTV Movie Awards?