Not only did the celebs sizzle in their gorgeous dresses at the Grammy’s, the hair and makeup looks were purely amazing. Check out my favorite red carpet beauty looks!
Get Rihanna’s Look:
A softer side of Rihanna with silver eyeshadow and big false eyelashes.
Motions Celebrity Stylist Ursula Stephens recreated Rihanna’s hair for under $20!
1. Create a good foundation by relaxing hair with Motions Silkening Shine Relaxer System
2. Apply Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion to the longer hair at the crown, mold hair upwards and towards the right side of the head. Sit under a hooded dryer to set the style
3. Apply Motions Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion throughout hair
4. Use a flat iron on small sections of hair in an upward motion
5. Finish with Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade
Britney Spears Look:
Britney’s makeup is very sweet and pretty with a sultry smokey eye and gold-pink blush.
She’s back to being a brunette! Love the sexy, flowing waves.
Get Lea Michele’s Look:
To show off her dark hair and blue charcoal dress, Lea went with smokey gray eyemakeup. Cheeks were beautifully contoured.
She pulled off glamour with a sexy side-swept bangs. Lea’s hair stylist Mark Townsend shares his secret to making her hair shine.
- While hair was still damp, he applied a Moroccan oil treatment, blew it dry, and used a straight iron to finish.
According to Townsend, “I still wanted it to have some movement, even though it was down and straight, so I put a little bend into the ends.”
Get Miley Cyrus Look:
Besides loving her rocker-chic dress, her copper smokey-eye makeup with a matte lips is gorgeous. She also used copper to highlight her cheeks.
Hair stylist Scott Cuhna put Miley’s long, wavy locks into place.
Cuhna use a Moroccanoil Treatment on her damp hair and blew it dry while scrunching her hair to kick up Cyrus’ natural waves. “We are both obsessed with Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel, ” Cuhna says. “It gives hair that piece-y texture without weighing it down.”
To get Miley’s look, “Select random pieces from around your head and wrap sections of hair around the barrel of the curling iron, but don’t close down the clamp, so you don’t have that perfectly curled kind of curl.”
Get Jennifer Lopez’s Look:
Very sultry smokey-eye makeup with a hint of silver shadow on the lids. A peach blush and glossy nude lips to complete the look.
Ouidad shows you how to get JLo’s curls!
For easy gorgeous curls a la Jennifer Lopez, Ouidad suggests:
- Apply Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Gel ($22) and dry hair
- Set large rollers on the top of the head and medium on the rest of hair
- Remove rollers and softly brush through with a wide natural bristle brush
- Run fingers through to separate the tendrils and curls will spring back to life
- Finish with Ouidad Clear Control Pomade ($26) to define curl waves at the bottom of hair
Ciara’s makeup is so simple and flawless. She looked beautiful with shimmery eyes and false eyelashes, pink cheeks, and soft dual-toned lips.
Thanks to The Fashion Bomb, I found out that Ciara used Shu Uemura as her makeup choice for the Grammys. Makeup Artist Yolanda Frederick explains the look:
“ I prepped Ciara’s face with Shu Uemura’s new UV Under Base Fluid in Medium Beige, and then followed up with the brand’s Nobara Cream Cover Stick foundation in 524 for a flawless golden finish. In order to complement Ciara’s stunning Givenchy ensemble, we decided to go with a flirty lash and lots of Shu Uemura’s Ultimate Mascara in Black to frame the eye. For cheeks, I used Glow On blush in M Amber 89 and highlighted with Lancôme’s Model Mocha Cream Shimmer for more drama! For a perfect lip, I lined ever so lightly with Shu Uemura’s Drawing Lip Pencil in Brown 710 then topped it off with creamy nude Rouge Unlimited lipstick in BG 940M. I then wanted to highlight the center of the lip with a shimmery gloss, so I applied Shu Uemura’s Gloss Unlimited in BG 980N for that extra pop!”
To show off her flawless skin, Ciara kept her hair away from the face with a middle part and the rest slicked back to a ponytail.