Oscars 2012 Best Dressed
The 84th Annual Academy Awards was held last night in Los Angeles and it surely was a spectacular event. As well as studying the hair and makeup looks down the red carpet, I also kept a close eye on the gorgeous gowns. There were so many great looks last night so it was difficult narrowing down my best dressed list compared to my Oscar’s 2011 Best Dressed list. So without further ado, here are some of my favorite best dress Oscars 2012 looks of the night!
- Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
- Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab Couture
- Shailene Woodley in Valentino Couture
- Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
- Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
- Rooney Mara in Givenchy
- Cameron Diaz in Gucci Premiere. Learn how to get her Oscar makeup look here!
- Berenice Bejo in Elie Saab Couture
- Viola Davis in Vera Wang
- Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli
- Natalie Portman in vintage Dior
- Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
- Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
- Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood
- Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Now I want your opinion! Who had the best dressed look of the night? Is your favorite celeb look on my list?