So, I ‘ve been hearing a lot of buzz about Amazon Prime Day and how it’s going to be a bigger deal than Black Friday. I love a good sale and when I learned about this sales event, it made me even more curious and I just had to know more. I mean, it’s been hyped up so much, it already inspired Walmart to launch its own mid-July sale this week.
Wednesday, July 15th will be the first-ever Prime Day and today, Amazon released a sneak peek of deals that will pop up starting at midnight PT ( 3 a.m. ET).
Many shoppers will go after deals like this 32 inch LED TV I saw for $75, for instance, or this 40-inch TV for $115. I will be looking for beauty and fashion deals. Here are a few of them below:
Amazon Prime Day Fashion Deals
Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
- Free luxury beauty sample box with $50 purchase of luxury beauty products, with promo code LUXSAMPLES.
Note: I’ll be updating the page with the best beauty and fashion Amazon Prime Day deals throughout the day.
Below are examples of some of the deals that will be available at various times throughout July 15th:
- Kindle, $30 off
- Fire HD 7, $60 off
- Fire TV stick, $15 off
- Brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV, under $200
- Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
- Chromebook laptop, only $199
- 40 lightning deals on DVDs up to 75% off
- Save up to 70% on select kitchen products from top brands like Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Foodsaver and Thermos
- Up to 50% off any of the Harry Potter books
- 60% off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes with code ELEMENTS60
- Buy an Amazon Gift Card multipack, get $10 in Amazon promotional credit
Only subscribers to Amazon’s $99 per year Prime service will have access to Prime Day Deals so if you haven’t already, you should sign up for a free 30-day trial of Prime in order to participate (P.S. if you don’t cancel before the trial period expires, Amazon will charge $99 for the year). By joining Amazon Prime, you get immediate access to Prime Day as well as free two-day shipping, unlimited photo storage, early access to deals and events, plus exclusive access to movies, music and Kindle books. Now is a great time to try Prime…don’t ya think?
Try Prime so you can shop this 1 day only sales event on July 15th!