Lately, I’ve come across some great finds online and in stores that are budget friendly. I’m not letting the recession stop me from shopping and you shouldn’t either. It can be difficult finding a great pair of shoes or a nice top that can fit into your budget. Well, that’s why I’m here to help. Starting today, I will include a post of fab finds your wallet can handle and this will be ongoing each week. Check out some great holiday finds for just under $25!
1. Get you party on in this fabulous knitted Geo Sequin tube top. What attracted me to this top is its geometric stitching of sequins that are interwoven with shades of silver, gray, and black. It has an elasticized top band for great hold and overall just a fun top to party in. Match it with a pair of skinny jeans, stilettos, and clutch, and you’re set! Forever 21 ($19.80)
2. Give your tresses some shimmer and shine with Frederic Fekkai Golden Shimmer Gelee Mist. This limited-edition must have adds golden shimmer to give your hair subtle luminosity and glamour. It also has a great hold so your style stays perfect throughout the holiday parties. Sephora ($20)
3. Wish for the Stars! Smashbox limited edition set contains its superstar products that are travel-friendly. The set is perfect to store in your holiday clutch or tote. It includes Lash DNA Mascara in Jet Black, Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume, and Mini Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk. A great stocking stuffer! Smashbox is also serving a great cause. With each Wish for the Stars purchase, $1 will be donated to the Children’s Miracle Network. Ulta ($20)
4. I saw this bag at Nine West and I thought it was so cute. It’s retail price is $59 but it’s actually on sale right now online. This purple Minigood Shoulder Bag has a top zip with a rouched fold over flap secured by a twist lock. It has zipper pockets in the back and inside for all your organizing needs. Purple is in this season and it’s on sale so don’t miss out on this one! Nine West ($19.99)
5. I’m a huge fan of Top Shop and when I came across these sandals, I thought too myself…Whoa! This metallic Playa Flat Sandal by Boutique are so hot! The original price was $160 and the new knockdown price almost gave me a heart attack. Halloween is just around the corner and these gladiator sandals would be perfect with the right outfit. Like…and Egyptian goddess? Top Shop ($20) <-Wow!