I guess the summer fun must come to an end at some point….sigh! Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer and people all over the country will be out celebrating this entire weekend. Yes, summer’s end is approaching (and it’s saddening) but there’s no better way to cheer up than indulging in some retail therapy. We have a long weekend coming up that’s full of Labor Day weekend sales that you can take advantage of.
Below, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Labor Day sales that I plan to shop this weekend.
Labor Day Weekend Sales 2016
- Anthropologie: Get an extra 40% off sale items
- ASOS: Get up to 70% off final clearance
- Banana Republic: Get an extra 40% off sale items
- Free People: Take 25% off denim only and 30% off sale items.
- GAP: Take 35% off with code: TGIF
- H&M: Up to 60% off select styles + free shipping with code 7804
- Intermix: Extra 30% off sale items
- J.Crew: Take 25% off select items and an extra 30% off sale with code: SHOPMORE
- Kate Somerville: Complimentary full size RetAsphere 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream with any $120+ purchase from 9/4-9/5.
- LOFT: Buy one, get one 50% off select items
- Madewell: Take 30% off right now items + 30% off all sale styles with code: DOUBLEUP
- Old Navy: Take 30% off (no code needed)
- Pottery Barn: Take up to 25% off with code SAVEMORE
- The Body Shop: Take 40% off sitewide + free shipping with any purchase on 9/5.
- Ulta: 21 Days of Beauty Sale event starts 9/4; Take up to 50% off.
I hope you have a save Labor Day weekend!