How excited are you that the 2015 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here? I don’t know about you but my excitement is through the roof! I know it’s still summer but back to school is just around the corner and it won’t be long until fall’s arrival so now is the perfect time to snatch up all of your coats, sweaters, skinny jeans, and tall boots, at discounted prices before fall even comes.
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
For those that don’t know, it’s pretty much the best sale of the year! It’s Nordstrom’s annual sale where customers get to save big on brand-new fall arrivals for a limited time. You’ll find major markdowns on the hottest trends and brands. If you’re a Nordstrom Reward Member, you get to access this sale early so you’ll have more stuff to choose from and less time to wait.
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
Here are important dates you need to know:
- July 8th: This is super early access for Level 4 Nordstrom card holders.
- July 9th: It’s the first day of early access! That’s right, you get to shop the sale 8 days before everyone else online and in stores if you are a Nordstrom Rewards Member. You’ll want to start your shopping right here as I’ll have my picks for you super early in the morning. Again, you must have a Nordstrom card to be allowed early access to the sale.
- July 17th: The anniversary sale officially begins and you don’t have to have a Nordstrom card to shop the biggest sale of the year. If you’re afraid that the new arrivals on sale will be all gone, don’t be because Nordstrom usually sets aside one full size run of anything that will potentially sell out fast so you’ll still find them on the first day of the sale.
- August 2nd: The last day of the sale.
What you need to do right now:
1. Apply for a Nordstrom Rewards card. If you haven’t already, sign up today so you can get early access to the sale. You have the option to sign up for a credit card or a debit card (which just links to your checking account).
2. Schedule an appointment with an in-store personal stylist. They offer a range of appointment types and they can help make the shopping experience on the first day of early access a little less overwhelming.
2. Start putting together a wishlist of fall must-haves. Need a new coat or a pair of boots? Check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog in-store or online and jot down everything ahead of time so you can grab your top picks before they sell out.
Through out the week, I’ll be posting my top picks from the anniversary sale, so check back daily!