Hey guys! I know summer hasn’t officially begun yet but lately I’ve been hearing a lot of talk about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 early access dates. If you remember, I wrote numerous post on the sale last year around the time parents and college students started thinking about back to school. It’s the best time to shop all the new fall items from coats and sweaters to boots and fall makeup at discounted prices before fall’s arrival.
Since early access is about a month away, I wanted to give you the low down so you can start prepping now.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016: What is it?
It’s Nordstrom’s best sale of the year. For a limited-time, the retailer takes brand-new, just arrived styles and offer them to their customers at super-sale prices. You’ll find major markdowns on the hottest trends and brands and if you’re a Nordstrom Rewards member, you get to shop all the goods before everyone else.
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for 2016?
Here are important dates you need to know:
- July 13th, 2016: This is the super early access for Level 4 Nordstrom cardholders and it’s in-store only.
- July 14th, 2016: It’s when early access begins for all Nordstrom credit and debit card holders. Yup you get to shop the sale a week early starting at 12:01 AM Pacific Time online.You’ll want to start your shopping right here as I’ll have my picks for you super early in the morning. (Again, you must have a Nordstrom card to be allowed early access to the sale.)
- July 22nd-August 7th, 2016: The 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to everyone. Also, you don’t have to have a Nordstrom card to shop the biggest sale of the year. If you’re afraid that the new arrivals on sale will be all gone, don’t fret because Nordstrom will set aside one full size run of anything that will potentially sell out fast so you’ll still find them on the first day of the public access sale.
What Should I do Right Now to Prepare for the 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- Want in early? Then apply for a Nordstrom Rewards Card. You have the option to sign up for a credit card or a debit card (which just links to your checking account).
- Start putting together a wishlist of fall must-haves. Maybe you need a new coat or a pair of tall boots? Flip through the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 Catalog in-store or online and jot down everything ahead of time so you can grab your top picks before they sell out.
- Schedule an appointment with an in-store personal stylist. They offer a range of appointment types and they can help make the shopping experience on the first day of early access a little less overwhelming.
Like last year, I will be your one stop source of everything Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which means I’ll be giving you guys a sneak peek of all the goods leading up to the sale. So check back often on the blog or on my Twitter and Instagram social channels!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. To read my disclosure policy, go to the About page.