Nordstrom’s biggest sale of the year is next month and they’ve finally released the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 early access dates. Every year, I write numerous post on the sale (see last year’s post) which is around the time parents and college students start thinking about back to school shopping. It’s the best time to shop all the new fall items from coats and cardigans to boots and fall makeup at super discounted prices before fall’s arrival.
Early access is about a month away, so now is the perfect time to give you the low down on the sale so you can start prepping now.
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2017: WHAT IS IT?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NSale) is their best sale of the year. Every July, retailers take brand-new, just arrived styles and offer them to consumers at super-sale prices for a limited-time. There are tons and tons of major markdowns on the hottest fall trends and merchandise for men, women, and kids just in time for back to school shopping and if you’re a Nordstrom Rewards member, you get to shop all the goods a week early before everyone else.
No Promo Code Needed
What’s great about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is that no promo code is need to shop. When you shop online and in-store during the sale, they will display the discounted price and the full-price cost once the sale is over. When you visit Nordstrom in store, the anniversary sale items will be in a certain section, separated from other merchandise items. I suggest shopping online to avoid the crowds.
Get a $20 Nordstrom Note for the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
When you apply and get approved for a Nordstrom Reward Card by July 9th and make any purchase the day you are approved, Nordstrom will give you a $20 bonus Nordstrom Note. Not only will you now have early access to the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but you can spend it during the sale and save even more!
WHEN IS THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE FOR 2017?
Below are the important dates you need to know:
- July 12th, 2017: This is the super early access for Level 4 Nordstrom cardholders and you can only shop in-store.
- July 13th, 2017: It’s when early access begins for all Nordstrom credit and debit card holders. That’s right, you get to shop the sale a week early starting at 12:01 AM Pacific Time
- July 21st-August 6th, 2017: The 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to everyone and you don’t need to have a Nordstrom card to shop their biggest sale of the year. Oh, and no need to worry about new arrivals on sale being all gone since Nordstrom will set aside one full size run of anything that will potentially sell out fast so you’ll still find them on the first day of the public access sale.
WHAT SHOULD I DO RIGHT NOW TO PREPARE FOR THE 2017 NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
- Want early access? Then apply for a Nordstrom Rewards Card if you haven’t already. Through this link, you have the option to sign up for a credit card or a debit card (and you can get that $20 bonus Nordstrom Note). I have the debit card and it just links to my checking account.
- Start putting together a wish list of fall items. Maybe you need a new jacket or a pair of boots? Flip through the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Catalog in-store or online and jot down everything ahead of time so you can grab your top picks before they sell out.
- Schedule an appointment with an in-store personal stylist. They offer a range of appointment types and they can help make the shopping experience on the first day of early access a little less overwhelming.
Like the past few years, I will be your one stop source of everything Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I’ll be giving you guys a sneak peek of all the goods including my top picks leading up to the sale. So bookmark this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Early Access page and check back often on the blog or on my social media channels!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. To read my disclosure policy, go to the About page.