Spring is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to start showering ourselves with flowers. I’ve been keeping an eye out for all those early bloomers in my flower garden and the array of colors just warms up my heart. I love planting flowers during the springtime but I also enjoy flower related crafts because they too put a little “spring” in my step.
If you’re a flower lover and appreciate a good DIY as much as the next person, then you’ll love this list of creative do-it-yourself flower projects.
Creative Do-It-Yourself Flower Projects
1. DIY Flower Crown via Bluebird
2. Plaster Dipped Flower Votives via Design Mom
3. Bridal Fabric Hair Flowers via Bridal Musings
4. DIY Paper Magnolia Blossoms via Vitamini Handmade
5. Valentine’s Day Strawberry Rose via Joyzz
6. Giant Paper Flower Window Treatment via The Craft Patch
7. How to Make an Interchangeable Flower Belt via The Handmade Home
8. DIY Pressed Herb Candles via Adventures in Making
9. Handmade Pressed Flower Jewelry Dish via Hearth & Vine
10. DIY Cactus Tutorial via El Nido de Mama Gallina
11. DIY Light-Up Flower Frame Backdrop via Ann Le Style
12. Floral Sandal via Polka Dots are Love
13. Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial via Little Miss Momma
14. DIY T-Shirt Flower Dress via Stars for Streetlights
15. Spring Wreath via Lovelies in My Life
16. DIY Flower Monogram via The Pampered Baby
Which of these creative do-it-yourself flower projects would you love to recreate this spring? Share your pick by commenting below!