According to celebrity “Brow King” RAMY, who has worked with celebrities including Taylor Swift, Halle Berry and Juliana Margulies, Kate’s brows, like her makeup, were total perfection. Classic and natural and not the least bit trendy.
Ramy advises every bride to keep her brows well groomed, but classic (same with makeup) because you want your wedding day photos to stand the test of time. If your eyebrows follow the trend of the moment, whether thick or thin, your wedding pictures will ultimately look dated.
To achieve Kate’s classic beautiful, luminous princess-worthy brows, Ramy recommends using the following Tweezerman products. “I only use Tweezerman tools because they offer the very best precision and quality necessary for achieving the best results. Your eyebrows are a key feature on your face. They deserve the best tools to groom them!”
Step 1. Let them grow!
- Grow in your brows as much as possible before the big day!
Step 2. Tweeze
- If you can’t see an expert for a brow shaping, use the award-winning Tweezerman Slant® Tweezer ($20)to remove obvious strays, taking as conservative an approach as possible. Tweeze along the natural shape and arch of your brow line, Grab each individual hair at the root to avoid breakage, pulling smoothly in the direction of hair growth.
Step 3. Trim
- Then brush brows both upwards and down with the Tweezerman Brow Shaping Brush ($12) to assess excess length and trim off excess length with Tweezerman’s Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush ($19). Again, take conservative approach. You can always trim off more, but if you clip too much, you may create a gap in your brows.
- For the big day, fill in your brows with a brow powder or pencil two shades lighter than your hair color to sparse areas using short, fine stroke and then blend with a brow brush.
- Tweezerman’s retractable Brow Shaping Brush ($12) can be used dry for a soft, natural look or wet, for a more defined and dramatic arch. When in doubt, choose a universally flattering taupe, such as the RAMY Perfect Brow Wand ($28) or the Tweezerman Eye enhance Brow Definer and Highlighter Duo ($20)
Step 5 : Style & Tame
- Ramy recommends finishing off the look by brushing brows into place with Tweezerman’s clear Browmousse™ ($12) for all day hold.