Dramatic eye make up is a popular trend that gives your eyes some serious pop. I myself am a fan of the smokey eye look, one of the hottest beauty trends that never goes away. I love the beauty and drama surrounding my eyelids and there are so many great makeup looks and tutorials for beginners to help you achieve the perfect dramatic eye look. If you’re searching for some of the best ways to learn how to do dramatic eye makeup, ideas or tutorials for beginners, then you’ve come to right the spot!
Want to learn how to do cool eye makeup looks like the pros and makeup bloggers? Here are 21 dramatic eye make up tips, ideas, and tutorials to choose from!
How to do Dramatic Eye Makeup: Tips & Tutorials
2. Holiday Glitter Smokey Eye
3. I love Karen from MakeupandBeautyBlog MAC Fafi MakeUp Tutorial.
4. Monolid Smokey
5. Get the ultimate high fashion look with this cool geometric eye makeup tutorial // via Hot Beauty Health
6. Smokey Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial
7. Dark makeup ideas- Very sexy smokey eye from Vanessa at Necessary Makeup!
8. Add some soft color with this peachy eye look. // via Lulu’s Blog
9. Learn how to perfect winged eyeliner look with just tape. // via Hot Beauty Health
10. Blue Smokey Eye Holiday Makeup Tutorial
11. Dramatic Glitter Gold Eyes // via Cosmopolitan
12. NYE Glam: Glitter Cut Crease for Asian or Hooded Eyes
13. Beautiful Black Smokey Eye Makeup Look
14. Summer Bronze Smoky Eye // via Marie Claire
15. Warm Winter Eyeshadow tutorial // via Makeup.com
16. Brown Glitter Smokey Eye that’s perfect for hooded eyes.
17. Party Makeup Drama Eyes // via The Beauty Department
18. Smokey Eye Makeup for Hooded or Asian Eyes
19. Want more eye make up tutorials? Get Megan Fox Eye Makeup look here!
20. The Perfect Smoky Eyeliner // via My Newest Addiction
21. Silver Glitter Eye Makeup Tutorial // via Vecko Revyn
What is your favorite dramatic eye look? Share your thoughts by commenting below!