Butter London has come out with the hottest shades this Fall season. This London collection features 5 terrific colors. Each polish is unique, containing its own meaning. The collection of colors has been chosen to fit the current trend this fall as seen backstage at London’s Fashion Week. Every fashionista’s favorites. So lets check out this hot collection.
- Cream Tea- A typically English, upper class, afternoon snack consisting of tea, scones, and clotted tea.
- H.R.H- The abreviation meaning “Her Royal Highness” (think Queen Elizabeth)
- Chancer- Brit slang meaning someone is sleazy and fake, or try to pick up women who is out of his league.
- Swinger- A person who indulges in sexual practices with two or more people simultaneously, hence the term “the swinging 60’s”
- Chimney Sweep- Chimney sweeps were often depicted in Victorian literature as heartless, abusive scoundrels.
For $45, you can take this collection home. Check out www.butterlondon.com for more of this hot nails product.
Butter London Hot Fall Shades is brought to you by https://www.hotbeautyhealth.com