For almost 3000 years, a vast network connected Eastern civilization to the outside world. Silk, satin, spices and jewels made the journey, connecting east and west, along what would become known as the “Silk Road.” As the Silk Road evolved, a true cultural exchange took place as ideas and knowledge changed hands. This fusion of culture and trade, of luxury and texture comes together in Le Métier de Beauté’s Fall 2011 Collection. Introducing Silk Road, a journey of discovery and luxurious sensuality.
Silk Road Kaleidoscope Eye Kit (Retail $95.00)
Le Métier de Beauté’s new Kaleidoscope Eye Kit captivates with rich and luxurious hues. It comes with four awe-inspiring shadows:
- Tapestry- Shimmering, translucent plum
- Damask- Polished brass
- Ikat- Silk-matte pinot noir
- Brocade- Deep chocolate with sequined copper effervescence
Such gorgeous jewel-toned hues!
Empress Kaleidoscope Lip Kit (Retail $95.00)
Le Métier de Beauté’s new Kaleidoscope Lip Kit mixes rich, luxurious hues reminiscent of the majestically jewels traded along the Silk Road. This kit comes in four luscious shades:
- Imperial Silk- Pale pink for a nude base
- Plum Satin- Creamy plum for rich contrast
- Empress- Delicate mauve mixed with soft champagne
- Silk Road- Shimmering red for sheer highlight
East Meets West Nail Lacquer Collection (Retail $10.00 each)
Le Métier de Beauté’s East Meets West Nail Polish Collection draws inspiration from the jewels, spices and luxurious fabrics that traveled the Silk Road ancient path.
- Dynasty- Deep, shimmering fuchsia
- Anatolia- Rich plum illuminated with bronzy, golden shimmer
- Silk Road- Metallic, bronzed copper
- Urban Dweller Rich chocolate plum with golden effervescence
Specifically formulated to be 3-Free without formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). The nail lacquers are highly pigmented for a rich, glossy, and long-wearing finish.
The Silk Road Collection will be available starting September 2011 at Neiman Marcus stores and select Nordstrom stores as well as online.