During the summer, I like to wear fragrances that are light and airy, with notes of citrus and florals. This year, plenty of my favorite classic scents have been re-blended with much brighter notes because it’s a more ideal scent while in the sun. So, I’ve rounded up a great list of scent options that are perfect for summer.
Check out these 12 hot summer scents!
1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs ($76)- A fresh and feminine scent with notes of: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.
2. Ralph Lauren Summer Romance ($88)- A fruity floral fragrance for any romantic setting. Notes of: Passion Fruit, Hibiscus, Tiare Flowers, Apricot Musk.
3. Stella McCartney Sheer Stella ($62) Limited Edition (discontinued)- I love the clean scent! Notes of: Green apple, lemon, Bulgarian rose, celestial rose, rose absolute, Iranian organic rose, amber.
4. CLEAN Summer Linen ($44.26)- A very sexy summer scent that’s light and citrusy. Very delightful! Notes of: Citrus, Bergamot, Italian Limoncello, African Violet, Ice Rose, Sampaguita, Plum, Warm Amber, Musk, Sun-Bleached Woods, Sandalwood.
5. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer ($62) (discontinued)- Nice floral scent. I love the bottle too! Notes of: Rose, Citrus Zest, Sambac, Jasmine, Vanilla, Fresh Musk.
6. Burberry Summer Fragrance 2010 ($65) Limited Edition (discontinued)- A light scent with a hint of musk. Notes of: Citrus, Green Apple, Water Lily, Freesia, Rose, Woods, White Musk, Moss.
7. CK One Summer ($44) Limited Edition (discontinued)- One of my favorite summer scents. I love the soft, pleasant smell. Very summery! Notes of: Watermelon, Pear, Mandarin, Kaffir Lime, Violet Leaves, Marigold, Verbena, Water Lily, Patchouli, Skin Musk, Vetiver, Cedar.
8. Clinique Happy ($30)- A classic. I fell in love with this scent in highschool a couple years ago and it’s still one of my go-to summer fragrances. Wear it and be happy! Notes of: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower.
9. Dior Miss Dior ($47) (discontinued)- A modern and fresh scent that’s very feminine. I love it because it can last all day long. Notes of: Green Tangerine, Violette, Pink Jasmine, Patchouli, Crystalline Musk, Strawberry Leaves, Caramelized Popcorn, Strawberry Sorbet.
10. CH Garden Party by Carolina Herrera Summer Edition ($80) (discontinued)- A elegant and soft scent that brings out your inner girly. Notes of: grapefruit, pineapple, lemon, jasmine, rose petals, sandalwood, cedar.
11. Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence ($80) (discontinued)- If you love the scent of grapefruit, you’ll love this fragrance. Very fresh yet exotic. Notes of: Pink Grapefruit, Monoi Flower, White Amber.
12. Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau De Cologne Splash ($45) (discontinued)- A light, pretty scent that can be spritzed or splashed onto your skin. The scent can stay on the whole day too. That’s always great! Notes of: White Peach, Pink Lady, Watermelon Granita and Sheer White Woods.
Want more summer fragrances? Check out our top natural fragrances!