Looks like Emma Stone is blonde again and she looks fabulous! Hairstylist David Babaii styled Emma Stone’s beautiful soft waves with products from IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Purity Design Line for this year’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
How to: Emma Stone Soft Waves
1. He began with IT&LY Pure Shampoo and Pure Conditioner to cleanse and hydrate the hair.
“I love a clean canvas to create my masterpieces”, says David Babaii. Inside tip: Follow with a final cool water rinse for when you want extra volume. This seals the cuticle and helps hair radiant extra shine.
2. Next, towel dry gently to remove all excess water then apply IT&LY Pure Style Mousse for hold and lift.
3. He then divided her hair into 3 sections when blow drying: top, sides and back leaving the nape area free.
4. David used the nozzle attachment on his blow dryer and finished the drying process with a medium round brush to smooth hair straight.
5. When finished drying the entire head, he took large sections and wrapped ¾” of it around the inside of a large barrel curling iron, holding for 10 seconds. Carefully he released the section and completed the entire head in the same manner.
6. To finish, spray with IT&LY Pure Definition Hair Spray for memory hold and UV Protection.