Wow! An estimated 750 million people tuned in this morning for the highly anticipated Royal Wedding, and now that the ceremony has come to an end and style icon Kate Middleton is officially Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, brides to be all over the globe are scrambling to replicate her wedding hair style. Leading stylist and founder of 100% natural Rahua haircare, Fabian Lliguin, shares his tips for fairytale bridal hair.
- Curl hair using 3/4 inch barrel curling iron to create loose waves all over.
- Start part on the right side at an angle and slanted towards the back.
- Create volume at back the crown areas with back-combing.
- Define the part by directing hair towards the back of the head, once top and side hair sections are combed together secure in the center them with hair pins into the already backcombed hair.
- Secure the veil with a pin in the back combed crown area, then roll back the veil uncovering the face and secure top with the famous Cartier tiara (or more likely a replica!) and head down the aisle to meet your prince.