The new year has arrived and getting the body you’ve always wanted is a common new year’s resolutions for most adults! Reaching this goal is difficult to achieve but if you can stick with it, you’ll do wonders for your health. To get fit and in shape for 2015, I’ve put together a guide filled with exercise & diet tips, healthy recipes, and fitness tools. This guide will help you get into that fitness routine once and for all.
Step up the Exercise
- 5 Workouts Celebrities Swear By
- 3 Waist Slimming Exercises That Firms and Tones the Stomach
- What Yoga and Weight Loss Can Do For You
- 7 Ways to Get Rid of Flabby Arms
- 10 Tips For Your Sexiest Body Ever
- 30 Days to a Flatter Belly
- How to Get Skinny Fast (The Healthy Way)
Sort Out Your Diet
- 5 Surprising Fatty Foods That Can Trim Your Waistline
- 7 Important Ingredients Your Diet is Missing
- Diet Drinks That Are Actually Good For You
- How to Burn More and Consume Less Calories
- Fit Into Your Jeans with The Blueprint Cleanse
- 13 Snacks That Detox Your Body
- 4 Tasty Foods That Make Your Belly Flat
- 246 Healthy Recipes That Won’t Break the Bank
- 11 DIY Juice Cleanse Recipes to Make at Home
- Persimmon Fall Trio Green Smoothie Recipe
- 21 Healthy Smoothies That’s Good For Your Skin
1. I like to listen to music when I workout and Powerbeats by Beats by Dre fits perfectly around my ears and delivers superb sound .
2. Yoga pants are a necessity for me when I’m headed to the gym or working out from home.
3. These Puma cross-trainers will help you move in any direction especially if you’re trying to get your Zumba on!
4. Make fitness in 2013 fun with a pedometer. This particular brand motivates you with games, goals, and even charity donations.
5. You’ll need a perfectly-sized workout bag to hold everything you need when heading to the gym.
6. Yogitoes make great yoga mats and this skidless version prevents slipping to enhance your yoga practice.
7. I receive this Bobble water bottle as a gift last summer and it’s amazing. The bottle comes with a filter and it’s 100% recyclable.
8. This Adidas Supernova Racer Bra is a quality sports bra and gives me all the support I need.
9. These resistance cords comes with a workout DVD so now you have no excuse for skipping exercise.