Halloween is just around the corner, but are you still having a hard time finding all your beauty essentials? Trust me, it can be difficult to find the perfect makeup or beauty products to go with your costume so here are a few tips. Buy products that you can use over again. We are in a recession so not only will you save time for next year, you’ll save money. Here are 5 beauty must-haves that you can use again next Halloween!
1. Dark Lips– Nothing says “Halloween” than dark, vampy lips. Make sure to find the perfect shade because it can make or break your costume. If you’re going for a vampire look, go for a dark shade. Dark lips is the look for fall, so if you’ve already collected a few colors, you’ve already saved time and money. Urban Decay Lipstick in Oil Slick $22
2. Hold Hair– Your hair is another important element for Halloween. Having the perfect hairdo can complete your costume look. So if you’re going as a punk-rocker or a scary witch, you want your hair to stay put all night long. Grab your go-to hairspray that will give your hair volume and a great hold. Big Sexy Volumizing Hairspray $15
3. Tape it up– Forget scary, let’s go for sexy. Halloween is the only time when it’s acceptable to dress a bit more provocative (if you know what I mean). Going for the Lil’ Kim look with one breast hanging out or a playboy bunny with a deep, plunging neckline. Use double tape to keep your girls in place. It’s a must for Halloween! Double tape is a great buy that comes in a pack of 36 so you can use it again next year. Miss Oops Mishap Tape $6.99
4. Lash out your eyes: This is one beauty item that is always essential for Halloween. Who doesn’t want sexy, big lashes. If not put on correctly, false lashes can damage your own eyelashes so not only should you buy a pair that you can reuse, good quality false eyelashes is a must. Shu uemura False Eyelashes in Luxe Black $20
5. Fishnet legs– Gotta love the fishnet. You can wear a fishnet with any costume and there are so many colors to choose from. Nurse, cop, librarian, you name it. The perfect item to amp your costume. You can never go wrong with basic black but when in doubt opt for nude. Leg Avenue Fishnet stockings $11.99