Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Crest. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Smiling! It’s something that I love to do. It’s my greatest asset and many tell me it’s my cutest accessory. Some days it’s easy for me to smile and other days it’s not. However, when I’m feeling down, I commit to finding something worth smiling about.
So, what makes me smile?
Most of the time it’s the little things that make me smile constantly. Listed below (in no particular order) are 15 things that make me smile.
What Makes Me Smile?… 15 Things
1. A compliment: I know, it sounds a bit cliche but it’s true. Just the other day I was at a coffee shop and some random person complimented my skin and it totally made my day. A compliment definitely goes a long way. I had the biggest and brightest smile and big part of that is thanks to Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. For someone that loves to smile, I gotta make sure my teeth stays sparkling white especially when I’m around strangers.
I really like that I can whiten teeth at home, while I’m doing other things, and get close to a professional lights/laser whitening treatment at a doctor’s office. I put the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips on for 30 minutes each day and the removal process is super easy. You’ll definitely notice a difference after a few days of using them.
2. Finding Lost Money in My House: Ah yes that feeling when you pull your keys out of your pocket an inadvertently pull out a $20 bill. It’s the best feeling ever!
3. Spending Time with Loved Ones: Family means everything to me and having my family in my life not only makes me happy, it keeps me sane.
4. Watching a movie or show from my childhood: Old anime shows does it for me especially when I remember watching it with my younger brother and the funny debates about who’s better or cooler character. Anime shows are one of the many bonds that we share.
5. Listening to my favorite music playlist: and dancing around the house with no cares in the world.
6. Taking a Coffee Break: When I’m stressed out at work or just need a break, I run to my coffee machine. Just the smell of freshly brewed coffee pulls me from my slumber. One of the pitfalls of drinking coffee is getting teeth stains. When my smile starts to look a little lackluster, I have my Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips to the rescue.
7. Go exploring: I like trying something new so I’ll spend some time exploring in or just outside my hometown looking for a new retail store to shop or restaurant to try.
8. Capturing things with my camera: I like photography a lot and it’s refreshing to be outside and capture things that make me happy.
9. Walking by a Flower Market: I’m in the downtown area at least 3 times a week and I always make sure to stop by the flower market. From beautiful roses to huge branches with beautiful blooms. I’m smiling just thinking about it.
10. Dressing up in something I love: Even if it just me running a simple errand, when I like how I look, I generally feel good.
11. Looking at pictures from my childhood: I can’t help but smile when I see my dad in his ridiculously thick afro from the ’80’s.
12. Ice Cream: I scream for ice cream 365 days of year. If I’m in a mood, a scoop (or two) is all I need to turn my frown upside down again.
13. Painting my toe nails a bright color: There’s something about a bright bold nail color like red or orange that brings a smile to my face. I don’t know what it is, but it gets me every time.
14. Catching up with friends: It’s nice to just listen to a friend’s current passion or new project and watching him/her light up.
15. Laugh out Loud: Really! I choose to laugh and keep moving in life. It truly kills a multitude of ills. I believe laughing and smiling is the key to happiness and can have a positive effect on your well-being.
Again, these are all the things that make me smile. So the next time you have a terrible day, try one of these ideas and show more of your pearly whites!
I hope you found this post inspiring and to learn more about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, head to the website.