butter LONDON™, the Seattle-based, British-inspired nail polish line has built a reputation on cutting edge colour and now the brand is launching a lip gloss this April. The lip glosses are named Lippy and were made to mirror their famous nail lacquers.
As a backstage fixture, the brand noticed a growing trend for S/S 2012 in “matchy-matchy” manicures, pedicures, and lips. This elegant, classic look is making a comeback, but modernized with fresh new colours. The LIPPY colours are rich and densely pigmented for a look that’s deliberate, high fashion, and luxe, just like the brand’s nail lacquers.
The Lippy collection includes:
- Primrose Hill Picnic– Happy, punchy, tropical fuchsia pink
- Snog– Bright, happy hot pink
- Teddy Girl– Pale retro bubblegum pink
- Trout Pout– Opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale, & retro
- Yummy Mummy– Medium beige colour that is a trude nude
Available at butterlondon.com, Ulta stores and other speciality stores. Retails for $17.00 each.