New from MAC Cosmetics- MAC Fashion Flower Collection for Summer 2011. Read below for more info on the collection.
Bloom brightly with a stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable in the summer color collection that evoke the cool side of the hottest season. Fashion Flower girls are free to be, each one with cultivated connection to the green house and the fashion house. Unfolding and flourishing these perennial prima donna embrace the growing tend of cheeks and eyes lightly dusted with daisy debossed beauty powder and shadows.
Their confidence steams from petal-light lashes that sprout dramatically with studio fix bold-black lashes dew lips that sparkle sweetly in Budding Beauty Lipgelee and Summer Shower, a softly sheer aqua blue lipstick. Ever him join these rare blossoms and succumb horticulturally to bouquet that’s equal parts of fleur and couture.
Lipstick (Retail $14.50 U.S.)
- Summer Shower- Light aqua (Glaze)
- Mlle– Light white pink (Glaze)
- Ever Hip- Bright creamy coral (Cremesheen)
- Growing Trend- Mid-tone taupe nude (Amplified Creme)
Lipgelee (Retail $14.50 U.S.)
- Now in Season– Pale yellow with pearl pigment
- Fashion Flower– Pale pink with pearl pigment
- Budding Beauty- Pale coral with pearl pigment
Eyeshadow (Retail $14.50 U.S.)
- Lucky Green- Frosted mid-tone lime (Veluxe Pearl)
- Fresh Daisy- Frosted mid-tone yellow white (Frost)
- Bows & Curtseys– Metallic green (Satin)
- Aqua Aqua blue (Matte)
- Free to Be- Bright coral (Matte)
- Groundcover– Mid-tone warm grey (Matte)
Beauty Powder (Retail $25.00 U.S.)
- Alpha Girl- Soft peach pink with gold nuances
- Light Sunshine- Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkle
Studio Fix Lash (Retail $14.00 U.S. )
- Bold Black- Deep intense black
Penultimate Eyeliner (Retail $17.50 U.S.)
- Black– Pure black
The collection will be available this week on April 28, 2011 ( U.S. only).
- Guest Post: Summer Beauty Trends 2011 (paintthetownscarlet.wordpress.com)
- In search of the perfect coral (daytoweekend.wordpress.com)
- Stila Cosmetics Upcoming Summer 2011 Launches (hotbeautyhealth.com)