Today I share with you one of the first summer collections from MAC Cosmetics. It’s called MAC Tres Cheek Collection that’s full of bold and sexy blushes to intensify your cheekbones. Check out this limited-edition collection below!
Everyone loves when you blush. Fashioning your choices: A new sextet of M·A·C blush powders. Go hip in bright red-orange, or add a glorious touch of peach, pink or lavender – each shade staying as bright and un-beige on the skin as it is in the palette. With a formula that’s seamlessly sheer and unabashedly buildable, what do you get? a look that says Tres Cheek.
Blush (Retail $20.00)
- Pink Tea- a neutral beige pink (Satin)
- Lovecloud- a bright mid-tone pink (Satin)
- Peony Petal- a bright blue pink (Satin)
- Modern Mandarin- a red-orange color (Satin)
- Immortal Flower- a bright peach color (Satin)
- Full of Joy- a lavender color (Frost)
The collection will be available starting April 5th, 2012 to May 3rd, 2012.