The Illamasqua brand is notorious for its nighttime, edgy makeup and now it’s looking for the next nail varnish color for fall 2010. That’s right! Starting today, the next nail varnish shade could be created by you!
So, let’s begin Illamasqua Global Nail Varnish Competition- Fall 2010
To enter, submit a description of your dream color and the inspiration behind it, along with a photo and your dream shade could be created by Illamasqua. How cool is that! Beginning October 2010, the winning shade will be sold as an exclusive at Illamasqua.com and at UK-based department store Selfridges and Selfridges.com. The winner will of course get there hand on it before anyone else.
The rules are as followed:
- The contest is opened globally from February 21, 2010 to March 14, 2010
- In 50 words or less, describe your color and the inspiration behind it. (photos, images, swatches, and etc. are encouraged)
- You can submit only ONE entry
Entries can be submitted in three ways:
- via email: email@example.com
- via blog post: email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via regular mail:
6-8 Anwell St
A prestigious panel of beauty trend makers, including Illamasqua Artist Director, Legendary Make-up Artist Alex Box, Internationally acclaimed Nail Artist Sophy Robson, and You Tube sensation Pixiwoo will select one winner and notify them by May 5th.
This is a great opportunity to get your beauty ideas notice. Don’t miss out on this one!