For the fall/winter 2014 season, Vivienne Tam unveiled a collection inspired by the designer’s travels to Dunhuang at the heart of the Silk Road in China. The unique wall paintings in the City translated to digital prints throughout Tam’s collection, which is marked by deep, earthy tones and a mix of dramatic textures. To compliment the designer’s vision, TRESemmé Global Stylist Matthew Curtis created slick, low ponytails that were pulled back tightly and wrapped with a strand of hair for added embellishment. The deep side parts helped to highlight the youthfulness of the collection.
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray
- TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
- Work TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse into hair and blow dry into deep side part
- Section hair and lightly iron to give hair a sleek and smooth finish
- Sweep hair into a ponytail and spritz with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray to enhance look with a silky finish
- Set the finished look with a spritz of TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
Follow Hot Beauty Health on Instagram (#HBHnyfw) for more fashion week coverage!