Designer: Donna Karan for DKNY
Makeup: Charlotte Willer for Maybelline
Hair: Eugene Souleiman for Wella
Makeup: For makeup, the look was natural with a little touch of glitter on top of the eyelids.
Hair: “I thought it would be nice to have hair away from the face, not too hard, with a softness, a realness, a looseness (to it).” Models hair was tied up in Samurai knots to show off the clothes as well as the accessories (i.e. scarves).
Get The Look: All Products from Maybelline NY
- Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation– Apply all over the face for a soft, luminous finish.
- Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Copper Chic– Charlotte applied a hint of this quad sienna shade in the crease of the eyes.
- Color Sensational Lip Stain in In the Buff– A healthy, muted lip
- Mineral Powder Naturally Luminous Blush in Gentle Pink– Swept across the apple of the cheek for a gentle flush.
- Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil-Charlotte and her team enhanced the brow just a bit for slight definition.
For eye-catching glitz, Charlotte added a dot of glitter to the center of each eyelid just above the lash line. To achieve the look at home, Apply Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow wet, for an intense color payoff.
See more spring 2011 runways looks: BCBG Max Azria