More great looks from New York Fashion Week Spring 2010. I love all four of these looks. As you can see, three of the looks are great everyday wear and I picked out one evening wear. The Anna Sui dress is so cute, I can’t stop gushing over it. I love this look from Tory Burch. The whole look is complete. I was super impressed from the Michael Kors Collection. There were so many great looks; but, overall the look above is my favorite because it’s so chic and I love the strong shoulders in the dress. The Thakoon dress worn by Chanel Iman is lovely but I also love the hair. The Thakoon design theme is described as “warrior surf” so the inspired hair look, performed by Wella Professionals, comes across as “sumo wrestler meets surf”. That’s pretty cool!
All hair styling, hair products, and hair color was done by the whole Wella Professionals Team.
Get the Look
- Blowdry the hair back and away from the face.
- Brush all the hair from ear to ear back and into a tight pony tail.
- Apply Wella System Professional Supermousse to the pony for a sleek, satin finish.
- Incorporate the hair from the center of the nape of the neck, in a 2 inch section up to the pony.
- Bind the hair in the pony with 1/2 inch thick black elastic or ribbon, folding it back on itself to create a knot of hair.
- Smooth a silicone gloss into hands and smooth over the hair that has been bound for a sleek finish.
- Add colored extensions to the hair that is left out of the bind, to add length and fullness, as well as color depth.
- Then spray this hair with Wella High Hair Ocean Spritz and diffuse for a beachy texture.