Whether you have oily, dry, combination, acne-prone, aging or sensitive skin, the best facial cleanser for you is out there. I gathered up the best facial cleansers for 2009 in all skin-types. Take a look and maybe your cleanser that’s best for your skin type is on the list.
- Ahava Cleansing Cream $20
- Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser $25
- Pond’s Cold Cream $8.99
- Cetaphil Cleanser $7.99
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser $26
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash $5.99
- Jurlique Purifying Foaming Cleanser $40
- Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash $5.00
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser $7.49
Did I miss a facial cleanser? What’s your favorite cleanser?