October is here and autumn is in full swing, and what does that mean? It means colorful leaves, football, pumpkins, Thanksgiving – and colder temperatures. Among other things, the fall is often characterized as a season of frequent temperature changes between indoors and outdoors, and harsher winds. This results in more sensitive skin that can become dry, tight, itchy and irritated. Now is the time to start thinking about preventative measures.
For me, my feet gets cold extremely fast and very dry too. To prevent tight and itchy skin, I lather on a thick creme right before I put on socks. I do this at night as well so when I wake up, my feet are soft and smooth.
Eucerin has two fantastic products to help your skin during the fall weather.
· Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion (16.9 fl. oz.) has a unique formula with buffered alpha hydroxy that gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier-looking, radiant skin.
· Eucerin Calming Creme (8 oz.) has a gentle, non-greasy formula that combines calming oatmeal and natural emollients that help relieve dry, itchy skin for softer, healthier-looking and more comfortable skin.
Here’s your chance to win these two products and more by entering in Eucerin’s Harvest Care Package Giveaway!
One reader will win:
- Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Body Lotion
- Eucerin Calming Crème
- Aromatique™ Pumpkin Spice candle
- a holiday cookbook by Williams-Sonoma entitled Thanksgiving.
Leave a comment with your tips on how to make October a calming month for skin.
Giveaway ends Thursday October 20, 2011 at Midnight ET. It is open only to US, 18+ residents. The prize winner will be notified by e-mail. The winner must respond back to me within a timely manner (3 days) with a valid shipping address, or a new winner will be selected.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES:
- Subscribe to Hot Beauty Health RSS or Email Newsletter
- Follow @EucerinUS on Twitter
- Follow @HotBeautyHealth on Twitter
- Like EucerinUS on Facebook
- Like Hot Beauty Health on Facebook
Disclosure: Products were supplied to me by Eucerin and no compensation was given for this post. Read my About Us page for Disclosure Policy.