September is here which means it’s time to get the kids ready for another school year – a thrilling and often stressful time for moms! We’re all aware of the effects that stress can have on our skin and in honor of Skin Care Awareness Month, the Eucerin team would like to help you and your skin curb the back-to-school stress.
I received the “Relaxation Package” from Eucerin which will help you de-stress and keep your skin happy and healthy-feeling as you get back into the school routine. I just started school a few weeks ago and the products in this package has done wonders to my skin and it has helped me unwind after the stress from the first week of school.
Do you and your skin need a little extra TLC?
Enter Eucerin SkinFirst Movement September 2011 Giveaway!
One reader will win the Eucerin’s Relaxation Package.
- Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion- has a unique formula with buffered alpha hydroxyl that gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier-looking, radiant skin.
- Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Crème- has a non-greasy formula that gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes to repair dry, rough hands and cuticles.
- a soothing TheraPearlTMeyemask
- a eucalyptus and peppermint aromatherapy candle
- a cotton terry bath pillow
- a mini massager
Tell me your tip(s) on how to make September a stress-free back-to-school month.
Giveaway ends Friday September 23, 2011 at Midnight ET. It is open only to US, 18+ residents. The prize winner will be notified by e-mail. Winners must respond back to me within a timely manner (3 days) with a valid shipping address, or the prize is forfeit and a new winner will be selected.
- Subscribe to Hot Beauty Health RSS or Email Newsletter
- Follow @EucerinUS on Twitter
- Follow @HotBeautyHealth on Twitter
- Like EucerinUS on Facebook
*****Update: Congrats to Laura Emerson for winning this month’s giveaway!
Disclosure: Products were supplied to me by Eucerin and no compensation was given for this post. Read my About Us page for Disclosure Policy.