Yes summer time is here and though we scurry to the beach to get that nice tan, we forget the UVA/UVB rays are not our friends. Skin health always comes first so it’s best to stay out of the sun and fake it with a sunless tan. There are several great self tanning products which I’ve tested, that will give you a nice, even tan and won’t leave you looking like a carrot.
Here are my top 10 picks of the best self tanning products!
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray– It has an easy self application and I love the fact that it doesn’t get on your hands. It applies evenly and it goes on quickly.
- Kate Sommerville Somer360 Tanning Towlette ($6)– It’s a great self-tanning product for travel.
- Aveeno Continuous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion ($11.99)– I love that added moisture with the tanning product and it leaves no streaks! You’re left with a nice sun kiss glow.
- Bliss A Tan For All Seasons ($36)– The name describes it perfectly. You can use it for any season especially during the winter months. It’s very easy to use and it doesn’t come off.
- Tan Towel Classic Self-Tan Towelettes ($21)– I love this self-tanner and it’s my go to product all year round. I am african american but I do have some uneven areas so it blends with my skintone very well. It has a nice, citrus scent and will give you a sunkissed glow in just a few hours.
6. Banana Boat Sunless Summer Color Lotion($6.99)– Great product that will give you a nice glow and it’s the most cost effective.
7. Clarins Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Body Lotion ($42)– Gives you added hydration and a natural golden glow.
8. Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner ($26)– Gives terrific color after showering and is easy to use.
9. Modelco’s Tan Airbrush in a Can ($30)– This is a fantastic product if you want an all even coverage. No more stained hands!
10. St Tropez Self Tanning Bronzing Lotion ($32)– Another great self tanner that I love. It’s great for women with darker skintones!
What are some of your favorite self tanning products?
If you like this post, then read How to Even Out Your Tan Lines.