butter LONDON™ and Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme introduces the new Spring/Summer 2012 nail lacquer collection.
Says Creme, “What a season! Pops of neon colour everywhere, tempered by sherbet pastels and cool neutrals. It left us plenty to play with in the nail realm. I’ve mixed a couple of softer opaque shades in cantaloupe and pale pistachio, and followed up with an intense retro turquoise and slightly glittery hot pink. Finally, a quietly marvelous sheer oyster that packs a tiny punch with micro glitter particles for those seeking a new way to wear neutral. The message this season is KNOW who you are, then BE who you are! It’s all about the Individual this season, and the beauty world is yours to rule.”
The butter London Spring 2012 collection features five cool shades:
- Bossy Boots– a light pistachio green. A beautiful take on neutral for this season
- Disco Biscuit– Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles
- Knacked– A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.
- Slapper– A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.
- Trout Pout– An opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.
Available at www.butterlondon.com for $14 each
Check out the OPI New York City Ballet Collection! Another fabulous nail polish collection for spring.