Spring is all about bold, electric color and China Glaze gives us a heavy dose with the release of its spring 2012 nail polish collection. Electropop collection comes in two kits: Electropop Brights and Electropop Lights. It features 12 lustworthy shades:
- Techno- silver glitter
- Aquadelic- creamy teal
- Sunshine pop- golden yellow
- Gaga for Green- creamy bright green
- Make Some Noise- red/orange
- Wicked Style- rosy pink
- Fuchsia Fanatic- deep fuschia
- Dance Baby- baby pink
- Electric Beat- dusty blue
- Kinetic Candy- sky blue
- Sweet Hook- lilac
- Gothic Lolita- shimmery mauve
China Glaze Electropop Spring 2012 Collection is now available at nail salons and some independently owned beauty supply stores. Don’t know when it will hit big chain stores like Ulta or Sally Beauty but hopefully by the end of January or early February.
Also check out Essie Go Overboard trio collection for spring 2012!