Wash your nails in a sea of color this Spring with China Glaze’s specialty collection, Prismatic, available in April 2012! This limited edition collection of glitter polishes was inspired by the beauty and magic of multicolored prisms.
Complete with glitter and holographic-like technology, the six icy shades in China Glaze’s Prismatic collection give the appearance of multiple layers of iridescent color.
Bursting with color and dimension, Prismatic shades include:
- Ray-Diant – Greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
- Polarized – Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
- Liquid Crystal – Bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
- Prism – Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
- Full Spectrum – Baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
- Optical Illusion – Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
China Glaze® Prismatic will be available April 2012. Individual shades retail for $8 MSRP. The collection will be available in a 3-D 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. The collection will be available April 2012 at salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide.