Essie Nail Polish 2011 (Spring)
Looks like we’re going to France this spring! At first glance, Essie Spring 2011 Collection brought some joy to my eyes. Seeing these pretty pastel colors reminded me that it won’t be long until spring’s arrival. Its latest collection entitled “French Affair”, gives us six, retro pastel colors and soft neutral tones inspired by the 1960’s French glamour.
Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie, explained, “I think every woman has a little Brigette Bardot in her, and this palette coaxes her out!”
The upbeat shades include:
- Nice Nice- lavender (pastel shade)
- Coat Azure- periwinkle blue (pastel shade)
- French Affair- bunny light pink (pastel shade)
- Topless & Barefoot- soft peach (neutral tone)
- Sand Tropez- Sun-kissed taupe (neutral tone)
- Kisses and Bises- iredescent neutral (neutral tone)
More Essie News!!
Looks like the brand will be expanding to mass retailers this year so you can find Essie at your local store. It will also include a 100 shade color collection with 11 exclusive retail shades. How exciting! Look for the collection in February with each bottle retailing for $8.