Lancôme is thrilled to introduce Roseraie Des Delices, the Spring 2012 Collection by Aaron De Mey.
Inspired by a rose garden on a balmy, tranquil afternoon, the collection features blush, eyeshadow palettes, and lip colors in soft pinks and greens. De Mey hoped to capture the palette of summer nature, translating water, sun and sky into makeup shades that illuminate both sun-kissed and fair complexions.
Lancome Spring 2012 collection includes the following products:
- La Roseraie Illuminating Powder, $42 – multi-color powder blush embossed with a delicate rose
- Color Design 5 Pan Shadow and Liner Palette, $49 – in Rose Romance and Vert Tendresse
- Le French Touch Absolu Nu, $35 in Cotton Candy – Sheer pink lipstick in playful ornate packaging
- L’Absolu Nu Replenishing & Enhancing Lipcolor, $29.50 – Rose Petal and Sweet Marmalade
- Color Fever Gloss, $26 –Green Petal, Tangerine Petal and Rose Petal
February 2012 at all Lancôme counters and lancome.com