If you’re still hunting for your perfect bathing suit this swimsuit season, make sure to stop by H&M because they just launched their newest swimsuit collection. H&M new Swimsuit Collection for Summer 2011 is budget-friendly so don’t be surprised to see a thank you card in your wallet. 🙂
This summer, invest in a cute, trendy swimsuit without feeling guilty. With bikini tops starting at $4.95, there’s plenty of wiggle room for other summer necessities. Talk about a steal!
The collection features- ruffled bikini tops in bold colors and prints, a rusted-red one-piece, bandeau bikinis, trendy bathing suit cover ups including a zebra print, and more.
Check out the collection below!
- The TreeHugger Swimsuit Issue: Sexy Poolside Fashion For Summer 2011 (Slideshow) (treehugger.com)
- Do’s and Don’ts: Swimwear (blogs.smarter.com)
- Streamlined Swimsuits – The Nookie Beach Spring/Summer 2011 Collection is Beach Chic (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Memorial Day Countdown: 8 Tips to Get a Swimsuit Body This Summer Season (blisstree.com)
- Swimsuit Fashion: Top 30 Under $30 (thebudgetfashionista.com)