As far as I’m concerned, summer is officially here which means I can now turn my dreams about spending my days basking on the beach into a reality. Before hitting the beach, finding the perfect swimsuit is considered the most essential summer item; however, it’s also important for me to get my beach bag prepped for a day of fun in the sun.
My summer beach bag essentials include:
- Beach towel– I always bring a large beach towel for maximum coverage and comfort when sunbathing.
- Beach hat– A wide-brimmed hat gives me extra protection from the harmful rays.
- Sunglasses– Bringing a pair of sunnies is an obvious requirement for any outdoor trip.
- Reading material– I love to read a good book or magazine while chilling at the beach.
- Sunscreen– We’ve all been taught the importance of sunscreen so I like to carry one to spot-apply.
- Lip Balm (SPF)– It gives my sun-exposed lips an extra boost of moisture and protection.
- A snack– Laying in the sun can make me work up quite the appetite so a quick snack like Wheat Thins Popped Chips is a must-have.
Wheat Thins Popped Chips is actually a new line from Wheat Thins that I’ve been munching on for the past 2 weeks. It has 10-11g of whole grain and the serving size is 26 tasty chips for 120-130 calories.
I have the sour cream and onion version and it’s flavored quite well (not overpowering). The entire chip is covered in a sour cream and onion coating and taste just like a mix between Wheat Thins and popcorn. Each bite is poppable and munchable with a satisfying crunch.
Yum! Right? Again, Wheat Thins Popped Chips is the perfect beach snack. It’s available in the cracker aisle.
What item(s) do you to take to the beach?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Wheat Thins Popped through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Wheat Thins Popped, all opinions are my own.”