Yesterday was the official start of the spring season and after a long gray winter, I’m excited to add some color to my wardrobe again. An easy way to add some brights to your boring look is with a colorful handbag. There’s plenty of fun colors to choose from this season too- blue, orange, red, green, yellow…. So go crazy!
Check out these 14 cute, rainbow-inspired handbags for Spring! And yea, they are all under $100!
- Big Budha “Jamie” Faux leather Hobo- Nordstrom.com, $85
- Small Red Shoulder Bag- Zara.com, $26
- La Regale Patent Faux Alligator Clutch-Mustard- Lorisshoes.com, $30
- Light Green Christine underarm handbag- Debenhams.com, $29.30
- Fossil “Key-Per” Coated Canvas Shopper- Nordstrom.com, $68
- Longchamp “le Pliage- Mini” tote- Nordstrom.com, $98
- Slice of Life Bag- Modcloth.com, $55
- Blue Croc Twist Lock Bag- DorothyPerkins.com, $35.80
- Green Contrast Leather Pushlock Satchel- Topshop.com, $100
- Punchout Lady Bag- Topshop.com, $70
- Hobo International “Libby” Chain Strap Crossbody Bag- Nordstrom.com, $68
- SN Large Satchel- DSW.com, $69.95
- Deena & Ozzy Mid Flap Moto Hobo Bag- UrbanOutfitters.com, $59
- Plaited Messenger Bag- Zara.com, $100
If you liked this read, then stop by our spring fashion page!