Need to revamp your work wardrobe? You should add these 5 fall pieces to your closet to help make the style transition. Be sure to also check out our fall survival guide for more fashion tips and trends here!
A sophisticated piece for a sophisticated women. Go for the classic black tote or be daring in bold red.
- Perfect Work Tote- AnnTaylor.com, $228
- Mulberry Bayswater Leather Bag- Net-a-porter.com, $1, 150
- Dooney & Burke Shoulder Tassel Bag- Dooney.com, $495
Work modern minimalism at the office. Add a jacket, belt it, or wear alone. Look more stylish by adding accessories.
- Narciso Rodriguez Wool Shift Dress- TheOutnet.com, $500
- Dress in Black Stretch Cotton- Ysl.com, $1, 125
- CFO Dress- Modcloth.com, $95
Chunky Knit Sweaters/Cardigans
Stay warm and cozy in a chunky knit sweater or cardigan.
- Helmut Lang Wool-blend Chunky Knit Sweater- Net-a-porter.com, $595
- Knitted Chunky Shawl Cardigan- Topshop, com, $90
- Adam Cable-knit Wool-blend Sweater- Net-a-porter.com, $295
A sleek pencil skirt is always a great look for the work place. With textured tweed, draping, and slim silhouettes, this season’s skirts are more classic with a modern twist.
- Neutral Tweed Pencil Skirt- Debenhams.com, $204
- Metallic Tweed Skirt- TheOutnet.com, $179
- Thomas Wylde Sidewinder Stretch-Leather Pencil Skirt- Net-a-porter.com, $1, 850
Lace-up boots are in and will make any work outfit more cooler.
- Sam Edelman Effie Suede Wedge Booties- Shopbop.com, $130
- Autograph Faux Fur Cuff Lace Up Boots- Asos.com, $93
- Prada Gray, Black, and Purple Suede Lace up Booties- Chicdowntown.com, $343.75