Summer is officially here so if you haven’t already, it’s high time to switch into summer fashion mode. An easy way to transition is to stick with the classics. Investing in summer classics make sense because they can be easy fashion staples that never goes out of style. Here’s a small list of summer basics every closet needs.
1. The perfect size tote bag to hold all of your things.
2. I think we can all agree that a pair of white jeans is an absolute must for summer.
3. A light neutral blazer for those cool summer nights.
4. These sleek flats are just great and perfectly comfortable.
5. You can definitely work a day to night look in this dress.
6. Make a statement with these tortoiseshell sunglasses.
7. Everyone needs a simple lightweight tee in their closet.