According to the Pantone Report, Honeysuckle is 2011’s color of the year and a great color option for spring.
Why is this punchy pink so hot right now? “Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going–perfect to ward off the blues, ” says Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute.
So now the question is…How do you wear it?
Simple! Here are 8 fun ways to wear the honeysuckle trend for spring! See more hot color trends on our spring fashion page!
1. Go for a multiprint like Nanette Lepore floral-print dress in Honeysuckle– NanetteLepore.com
2. Add a punch of color to your look like ASOS Coloured Chiffon & Satin Ruffle Clutch– Asos.com, $43
3. Glaze your pout in POP Ribbon Gloss Mini in Honeysuckle Bronze– Allcosmeticswholesale.com, $2.99
4. NARS Nail polish in Schiap is a head turner and would look amazing next to this season’s neutrals. Sephora.com, $16
5. Add some sparkle to your wardrobe with Arienne’s Chunky Red & Pink Stone Stretch Bracelet– FantasyJewelryBox.com, $50
6. Sweet honeysuckle pink looks amazing on anyone with pink undertones. Try Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush in Natural Beauty– Sephora.com, $25
7. Delight your girly side in this open toe, Paris Hilton’s Hot Pink Bianca Heels– Heels.com, $110
8. Up your style factor in this amazing skirt. The So Totally Skirt– Modcloth.com, $65