Check out the must-have jean trends for back to school!
1. Skinny Jeans has been around for the past few seasons and they are not going anywhere. They are flattering on men and women and looks fab on any body shape. William Rast Jerry Ultra Skinny Jean $198
2. Ripped Jeans has come back this fall. Unfortunately this trend usually doesn’t last so I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t come back next season. Instead of buying a new pair of jeans, grab an old pair that’s been sitting in your closet and rip them up yourself. Forever 21 Distressed Skinny Jeans $29.80
3. Flare jeans are back and modernized this fall. It’s a good jean option to wear with a plaid shirt since plaid is also a must-have trend this fall. Hudson Jeans Flare $165
4. Boyfriend jeans– I always looked great in my boyfriend jeans so it’s one of my favorite trends this fall. They are super-comfy and affordable to wear. It’s gaining a lot of popularity this year. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend Jean $229
5. Bright Color Jeans are super cool and fun to wear. I love it! They were “the” trend for spring and summer so now it has moved on over to fall. Delia’s Colored Jeans $49.50
6. Trouser Jeans are very stylish and classy but I don’t consider it a new trend since it’s been popular for some years. I don’t see this style leaving ever! 7 For All Mankind Dojo Jeans $154
7. Zipper Jeans are back and making a statement this fall. They were very popular in the 80’s but this season, the 80’s trend is back and in full effect. I remember wearing them when I was younger so I’m glad to see this trend back. Rock & Republic Zipper Jeans $218
8. Boot-cut is another classic trend that will never go away. I have so many different pairs of boot-cut jeans in my closet. It’s ridiculous! Joe Jeans “Provocateur” $158
9. Bleached Jeans are baaaack! I love the look of bleached jeans because they can be very artistic. Pac Sun Bleached Jeans $49.50
Liked this post? Then check out the denim jeggings trend for back to school!