Modcloth reached out to me last week to participate in their Uniquely You Challenge on Wanelo.com. For those of you not familiar with Wanelo, it’s the next big social ecommerce site that I’m absolutely obsessed with. I joined a few weeks ago and it’s so addicting.
Ok enough about my love for Wanelo and back to the challenge. I was given one feature item, the Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece in Red, and then I was to choose up to 7 items to complete a look that reflects my personal style. Here’s the story I styled!
I added items that are must-haves when I’m planning a trip to the beach!
1. Coastal Clearing Hat- This wide-brimmed striped hat adds some glamour to this look while providing superior sun protection.
2. Wisdom by Winston Tote- This beach tote is cute and quirky like my personality and a necessity for carrying everything.
3. Finish This Book- This book was gifted to me this past Christmas and I love it because I’m a huge fan of choosing your own adventure books. It’s filled with fun, creative challenges that will keep me busy whenever I’m feeling bored.
4. Aerial Elegance Sunglasses- I don’t leave home without a good pair of sunnies. I love the gold details on this square-shaped pair.
5. Savannah Scene Wedge- It makes the perfect beach shoe and the blue color compliments the bathing suit well.
6. Diana F+ Clone Camera in CMYK- I love photography and this is one of the coolest vintage cameras I’ve come across. I can see myself creating some unique shots with it.
This was such a fun challenge and I thank Modcloth for allowing me to participate. Be sure to stop by the site to check out their wonderful collection of swimwear!
Don’t forget to follow me on Wanelo to see all the things I’m wishing for!