A Spring worthy handbag is a great accessory to your spring wardrobe. Adding a handbag, purse, or clutch can instantly chic up your look. I say, “You can never have too many handbags!” 🙂
Here’s a list of the top designer and designer inspired handbags for Spring 2010!
Bright Color Handbags
Add a pop of color to your look by wearing bright colorful handbags. Spring is all about color (Read: 14 Cute Rainbow-Inspired Handbags for Spring)!
- Small Woven Tweed Bag -$1130, net-a-porter.com
- Medium Leather PS1- Yellow $1595, Barneys.com
- Women Striped Tote in Turquoise- $15, oldnavy.gap.com
- Juicy Couture Angel Juicy Studded Tote- $88, juicycouture.com
Neutral Color Handbags
Neutral colors like creams, earthy browns, and pastels are always great colors for Spring.
- Large Pitone Drawstring Tote Neutral- $3750, Barneys.com
- Juicy Couture Streets of Couture Small Fairfax in Neutral- $330, Zappos.com
- Kan Kan portfolio Shoulder Bag- $445, Net-a-Porter.com
White is always a popular color for spring and a white handbag is always a popular accessory. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t have a white handbag.
- Leather Studded Clutch Bag- $90, Topshop.com
- Mossimo Black: Four Poster Tote in Ivory- $25, Target.com
- Furla Carmen Extra Large Shopper in White- $530, Zappos.com
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Lace Miss Marc Mabel in White- $190, Zappos.com
Crossbody handbags are huge and quite popular right now. They are way practical and designers are now making them super stylish this spring!
- Freebird by The Sak Peace Medium Crossbody- $59, Piperlime.gap.com
- See by Chloe Cherry Small Crossbody- $435, Piperlime.gap.com
- Susan Farber Dark Brown suede “Tahoe” Fringe Crossbody- $295, Bluefly.com
- Fossil Hanover Crossbody Handbag- $140, Fossil.com
What is your favorite Handbag Trend?