The hottest shoes trends for spring 2010 is no different than what we have seen in the past except for the comeback of wedge heels. From open toe booties to sneakers, here’s the ultimate spring guide to wearing fabulous shoes.
Below is a closer look of the biggest shoes trends for Spring 2010!
Open Toe Booties
Boots are now becoming more popular for all seasons especially spring. I have a feeling that the peep-toe style will continue to be the “it” trend and roll over to the next season.
- Dolce Vita taupe leather ‘Vince’ buckle detail peep toe booties- $147, Bluefly.com
- ADDISON Peep Toe Wedges- $160, Topshop.com
- Ash Kate Peep Toe Stud Strapped Ankle Boot- $307.69, Asos.com
- Boutique 9 medium brown suede ‘Rashelle’ peep toe ankle boots- $125, Bluefly.com
- L.A.M.B Strap Detail Ankle Boots- $140, Asos.com
Glam Gladiator Sandals
So glad to have the Gladiator Sandals trend back and now they are more trendier than ever. This year sandals are more fun, unique in design and very stylish. Gladiator shoes will look great in any spring or summer outfit. Check out these love gladiator shoes for women!
- Naughty Monkey Flash Dash- $75, piperlime.gap.com
- Maria Sharapova Collection by Cole Haan Gwaltney Gladiator Sandal- $147, endless.com
- KORS Michael Kors peacock patent leather ‘Scorpion’ gladiator sandals- $115, Bluefly.com
- GIOMBETTI – women’s gladiators sandals- $75, Aldo.com
- Lovely People bronze studded leather ‘Iman’ gladiator sandals- $77, Bluefly.com
Let your shoes do all the talking this season. Bright Heels surely makes a statement and is the perfect match for spring. Pattern heels are also a big hit so no more boring plain heels.
- Christian Louboutin Rolando 120 patent leather pumps- $625, Net-a-Porter.com
- Greissimo – Bright Multi- $845, Barneys.com
- GUESS ‘Elegant’ Pump- $90, Nordstrom.com
- Seychelles Gypsy-$95, Zappos.com
- Restricted Dynamic Heel – Blue- $35, Heels.com
I’ve always been into athletic sneakers and these cool sneaks are must-haves for spring. Brighten up your sneaks or try a cool pattern pair. (Read: 11 Chic Sneakers to Sport This Spring!)
- dELiAs Converse Comic Print Ox- $55, Delias.com
- Puma ‘Lanai’ Sneaker- $70, Nordstrom.com
- Diesel Memory Crinkled Patent Hi-Top Trainers- $160, Asos.com
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers (Red, Blue, Yellow)- $45, Converse.com
What shoe trends are you look forward to this spring?