It’s time to get your Vitamin C on! That’s right. Get a dose of Spring 2011’s hottest color trend. Designer’s from the spring 2011 runways were going ga-ga for orange and after a while, you can’t help but fall in love with the warm citrus color. Is orange the new coral for spring? That’s probably debatable but the one thing I’m certain of is the fashion world new found love for orange and celebrities are already embracing the color at events and award shows. If you’re new to the orange game then it might be too soon to get your orange addiction on. Start with some accessories and go from there.
Check out these hot orange finds!
- Beauty Is Life Lipstick in Orange 12 w– Barneys.com, $28
- Old Navy’s Women New Flip-Flops– OldNavy.gap.com, $3.50
- Orange Skinny Jean Belt– DorothyPerkins.com, $8.00
- Rafe New York Karolina Flap Clutch– Zappos.com, $49
- Pumpkin Curry Dress– Modcloth.com, $50
- BKE Marbled Bangle Bracelet– Buckle.com, $12
- Orange Plastic Navigator Sunglasses– Topshop.com, $38
- VANELi “Prize” Wedge Sandal– Nordstrom.com, $45
- Zad Statement 2 Necklace– Swell.com, $33
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Orange Marmala– Amazon.com, $3.99