Can you believe it? Summer is just around the corner so get ready for bermuda shorts, maxi dresses, hot summer sandals and other hot summer fashions. Black is my staple color but during the warmer months, I like to tone it down a bit by adding neutrals and other light colors. Sandals are also an essential part of my summer wardrobe and this year I found some great looks at an unexpected place, ShoeDazzle. It’s my new obsession! ShoeDazzle is making every woman feel more beautiful which isn’t a surprise when you’re getting advice from world-renowned stylist Rachel Zoe. With the help of ShoeDazzle, I put together two looks I can see myself wearing this summer.
- T By Alexander Wang Classic Jersey Racer-back tank
- Paige Denim “Jax” Stretch Denim Bermuda Shorts (Dean Wash)
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Buckled Satchel
- Wouters & Hendrix 14 Stack Bracelet Set
- Kody Gladiator Sandals
- French Connection Forever Draped Dress
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Selma Stud-Trim Saffiano Clutch
- Iosselliani Set of 6 Rhinestone and Studded Bangles
- CHANEL VINTAGE twisted detail earrings
- Tayson Leather Sandal by Michael Antonio
The shoes on both outfits are from my curated showroom. Aren’t they gorgeous? To join, all you do is take the style quiz to find your shoe matches, then Shoedazzle will create a showroom based on your personal style, then start shopping and get 25% off your first order! Oh and here’s the best part, ShoeDazzle is also offering special Memorial Day discounts from today to Monday, May 27th! ShoeDazzle’s large assortment of sale items will be an additional 30% off for everyone!
Disclosure: This article is sponsored by ShoeDazzle