We’re just a week and a half away before the holiday season officially begins which by the way, is something I look forward to every year. Let’s be honest, what’s not to love about the holidays? The delicious food, amazing shopping deals, holiday parties, spending time with loved ones, and of course…wearing a fab party dress!
Every fashionista knows you most toast the season in exceptional style which brings me to this guide. The holiday style survival guide has everything you need to know about looking holiday chic from head to toe. From the best party dresses to the best makeup looks, this guide will ensure you’re wardrobe is holiday ready.
Be sure to check out our Black Friday/Cyber Monday guide to get the best deals in beauty and fashion!
- 5 Holiday Party Dresses for Under $25
- 6 Stylish Travel Bags for Women Under $200
- Holiday Chic: Sparkle & Shine
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Winter Fashion
- 24 Cozy Sweaters We’re Crushing On
- 5 Must Have Cold Weather Accessories
- The Warmest Winter Accessories
- Gorgeous Eye Makeup Looks For Your Holiday Parties
- 5 Steps to Gorgeous Brows This Holiday Season
- Evergreen Nail Shades to Embrace the Season Without the Prickly Pine Needles
- 12 Dazzling Holiday Nail Polishes to Try
- Be The Focus of Any Holiday Party with Bold Berry Lips
- 20 Best Holiday 2012 Makeup Collections
- 30 Different Holiday Hairstyles
- 6 Trendy Holiday Hairstyles to Rock at Parties
- The Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday Party
- 10 Hair Care Products to Protect Against Cold Weather